What Conditions are Being Treated?
It is always the goal in medical treatment to discover and find a way to accelerate healing, renew function, relieve pain and reduce suffering in a more cost effective manner. Cell therapies are proven to meet these challenges and have been proven to accelerate healing, regenerate tissue and rejuvenate normal organ function. They are now being used before surgery to improve the outcome of a difficult operation. Stem cells have been used successful to help people recover from coma and paralyzing injuries.
As noted there are many types of stem cells and new discoveries are happening in University research facilities world-wide. Cell therapy is an exciting field that is expanding, but with all of its potential the cells no matter the source are best when they are capable of meeting the 8 golden Stem Cell Factors that are a measure of the potency potential for an impressive result.
The 8 Stem Cell Factors:
- The cells must be Pluripotent (Embryonic-like), able to rebuild an organ.
- The cells must be young, to insure vitality for potent healing force.
- The cells must have no immune rejection, almost autologous
- The cells are safe for any human at any age.
- The cells are proven non-carcinogenic, will not form cancer.
- The cells meet Nobel Prize proven standards, recognized internationally.
- The cells are genetically certified and meet GMP standards..
- The cells are at peak telomere capacity, for superior viability.
Stem cells that have these characteristics are “the ones” with the greatest power to heal and these factors are found in the stem cells of amniotic, special induced pluripotent blood stem cells, Wharton Umbilical cord blood stem cells and stem cells derived from human placenta. Although very good for healing adipose derived stem cells, heal in a less concentrated manner and are used for cosmetic and augmentation procedures.
Asia Stem Cells takes special focus in this area and can supply and treat clients with these cell sources for use with a health practitioner.
Stem Cells that are found in the liquid tissue of the human body from blood to perinatal serum amniotic fluid are the cells that heal and repair the body and can accelerate healing in many areas with proven peer medical publication for verification.
We only supply and apply cell therapies that have published proof of effectiveness that meet University and Physician’s grade standards proven safe for clinical use.